1. Use double casing, have quiet tone effect.
2. Use potentiometer to adjust input power, easy handle.
3. Use AC motor,special-purposed synthetic rubber subassembly, high pressure, max output, constant parameters.
4. Professional design, rational construction, nice shape. ABS housing, high impact, long service life.
1. Do not connect to any voltage other than shown on the pump.
2. Do not oil at any time.
3. Air pump must be placed above water level. If not, ensure that a one way check valve is fitted to the air tube to prevent water from syphoning back into air pump.
4. Disconnect the plug immediately if the pump falls down into the water.
5. If the power supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agents or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid electrical hazard.
Place your air pump above the water level in vertical or horizontal position, if you place it below the water level you must use a check valve, this way you'll avoid any backflow of water when the current fails.
Your air pump isn't intended to be used in water. Never place the air pump in water!!
Danger: in case the air pump falls in the water, disconnect it before you remove it.
How to disconnect the air pump:
A-Remove the tubbing connected to the air pump;
B-Disconnect from the mains.
|PRODUCT NAME||MODEL||POWER||Qmax||Hmax||SIZE||PCS/CTN||PACKING SIZE|
|AP SERIES AIR PUMP||AP-18000||6W||8L/min||0.018Mpa||180*135*95mm||24||43.5*41.5*42cm|